PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING UPDATE REGARDING(COVID-19)
Health and Safety is our top priority at Mind Flex LLC
Currently, our practice remains open to see any patient in need of care. Our patients’ mental and physical well-being have always been our guiding principles at Mind Flex LLC and will continue during this uncertain time.
During this Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis we have implemented an enhanced cleaning schedule. We wanted to inform you of our efforts to keep our practice safe and available for you and your children in the coming months ahead.
Effective immediately we have increased cleaning schedules to include hourly wiping down of all doors, handles, lab equipment and top surfaces where patients and employees interact.
- Wiping down with EPA certified disinfectants in our treatment rooms and bathrooms before and after patient and employee use.
- Sending home any therapist/employee that show any signs of illness.
**If you prefer to stay home, we do offer "Telepsychology Services" for those who would be more comfortable doing therapy remotely via our secure, HIPAA compliant web platform. Please visit our website, (mindflexllc.com) for details or call our office @ 610-812-4730 to make arrangements.
Some tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, such as coronavirus, include:
1) Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow, not your hands;
2) Wash your hands often with soap and warm water. (An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is acceptable if soap and water are not available.);
3) Disinfect ‘high traffic’ surfaces regularly (i.e. countertops, door handles, light switches, mobile devices, etc.);
4) Stay home from school, work, and out of the general public when you are sick. Children should not return to school/daycare until they have been fever-free (without use of medications) for 24 hours in order to protect the other children in the class;
5) Avoid close contact with others who are sick.
For more information on how to prevent the spread of illness, refer to the World Health Organization’s, (who.int) advice for the public. If you are a Pennsylvania resident and are experiencing symptoms or believe you have been exposed to the virus, call 1-877-PA-HEALTH.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Dr. Lee Picariello & The Mind Flex Team
Edit your page content